Personal Injury Compensation Calculator

If a personal injury has affected your quality of life and made it difficult to pay the bills, you may be wondering if you have any grounds to claim compensation for pain and suffering, medical costs and more, that you incurred. Our personal injury compensation calculator is a useful online tool that we provide to clients who have suffered personal injury and are in the initial stages of seeking compensation for the event. 

This calculator can be used to give an accurate estimate on the maximum payment amount you may be entitled to should you proceed with a claim based on your specific circumstances. 

Select severity level 50

Does the injury impact your work?

Description Minimum Amount Maximum Amount
Pain and suffering -- --
Loss of earnings -- --
Carers assistance -- --
Out of pocket expenses -- --
Legal costs recovered -- --
Total potential claim -- --

severity: Minor = 0 - 33 | Moderate = 34 - 66 | Major = 67 - 100

How Does Our Compensation Payout Calculator Work?

The first step in any personal injury case is to understand how much compensation you are likely to receive as a result of your injury. If you are just starting to look into the process of filing a personal injury claim, chances are you will be curious as to the amount of money you could receive for your accident and want a quick estimate before you proceed any further.

 That’s where our online insurance compensation calculator comes in. It takes just 4 easy steps, and you can have an accurate estimate on the minimum and maximum amount you can expect from your individual situation. To use the calculator, simply follow these steps:

  1.   Select where your injury took place. You can choose from work, a motor vehicle or a personal injury.
  2.   Select whether the injury you have sustained is physical or psychological.
  3.   Select how severe the injury is. This is a number between 0-100 with 0-33 being minor, 34-66 being moderate and 67-100 being severe.
  4.   Select whether this injury has impacted your ability to work.

Find Out What Your Compensation Payout Amounts May Be

Whether you have been injured at home, out and about, at work or in a motor vehicle, our compensation calculator can help you take the first step towards reclaiming your life and receiving what you deserve. 

 Once you have entered the details of your injury, you will receive a breakdown of the minimum and maximum amount of payment you can expect for each specific area, including pain and suffering, loss of earnings, carers assistance, out-of-pocket expenses and legal costs recovered. 

Work Injury Payout Calculator

Injuries at work are unfortunately common. An accident that puts you out of work for a period of time can have a catastrophic effect on your ability to pay bills, medical expenses, rehabilitation and other costs associated with the event. If you have recently been injured on-site, on a job or elsewhere while working, you may be entitled to compensation that can help you get your life back on track.

The WorkCover payment calculator for QLD, or Workers Compensation payout calculator for NSW, can give you a good idea on how much you can expect to be paid. You could recover current and future costs associated with hospital bills, travelling expenses, return to work therapy and more. It is useful for those who have suffered:

  • –  An injury at work while on a job or performing work activities
  • A disease directly caused by your line of work
  • An increase in severity of a disease or pre-existing health condition as a result of work
  • Injuries while receiving medical treatment for a previous work-related injury

Permanent Impairment Calculator

If the injury or accident you have experienced has resulted in permanent impairment for you and decreased your quality of life, you could be entitled to permanent disability compensation. This injury may have happened while you were in a motor vehicle, while you were at work or undertaking work duties or while you were out at a shopping centre, supermarket, or other public grounds.

 The cost of long-term carers assistance and rehabilitation can be significant. These payments will be even more difficult to keep up with if you are no longer able to work due to disability. A successful personal injury claim can help to ease the burden now and in the future. Find out what you may be entitled to by using our calculator for permanent impairment.

Serious Injury Claim Payouts

A serious injury will typically involve extensive medical bills and rehabilitation costs that can quickly become insurmountable when you are unable to work. At Main Lawyers, we can help you to build a legal case that can see you compensated for not only pain and suffering, but medical expenses, lost income, travelling expenses, out-of-pocket costs, carer assistance, rehabilitation expenses and more.

 The amount of compensation you may receive will depend on your individual circumstances and the severity of your physical or mental health injury. Our personal injury, work and car accident compensation calculator can be used to provide an initial estimate of compensation and give you the confidence you need to pursue a personal injury claim and reclaim your life.