How can we assist?

How can we assist?

What kind of claims does Main Lawyers handle?

You are here:

Personal injury Claims

    • Car, motorbike, pedestrian, bike and truck accidents.
    • Workplace accidents or accidents while on a job.
    • Accidents to and from work.
    • Accidents where you have been injured in a public place (like a shopping centre) or on someone else’s property.
    • Injury or illness due to medical negligence.

Insurance Claims

    • Superannuation claims.
    • Claims for total or permanent disablement (TPD), income protection or death benefits under your superannuation fund.
    • Car or motor vehicle damage claims.
    • Property damage claims, in particular damage related to floods.
    • Home & contents insurance.
    • Other general insurance matters.