What kind of claims does Main Lawyers handle?
Personal injury Claims
- Car, motorbike, pedestrian, bike and truck accidents.
- Workplace accidents or accidents while on a job.
- Accidents to and from work.
- Accidents where you have been injured in a public place (like a shopping centre) or on someone else’s property.
- Injury or illness due to medical negligence.
- Superannuation claims.
- Claims for total or permanent disablement (TPD), income protection or death benefits under your superannuation fund.
- Car or motor vehicle damage claims.
- Property damage claims, in particular damage related to floods.
- Home & contents insurance.
- Other general insurance matters.