How can we assist?

How can we assist?

What documents do I need to lodge with my personal injury or insurance claim?

You are here:

The documents you require depends on the specifics of your case.

In general, you will need to lodge a claim form and in the case of insurance claims, provide a list of items lost or damaged. For either personal injury or insurance claims, you may also need to file:

  • Tax related documents.
  • Medical reports.
  • Insurance documents.
  • Information about lost or damaged items and/or.
  • Employer statements.